Senior Partner Marketing Manager
|Title:||Senior Partner Marketing Manager|
DescriptionSenior Partner Marketing Manager
Brightpearl is the commerce acceleration platform for growing businesses. We provide a cloud-based central hub for orders, inventory and customer data across channels. Brightpearl customers save time and money on administrative tasks, get data and insights to make better pricing and merchandising decisions and get access to additional channels of distribution. We are growing fast and this is an opportunity to join a dynamic team and have an immediate, measurable impact on the success of our customers, partners and revenue growth of our business.
One of our most important growth levers is to work with our growing partner base to accelerate adoption of the Brightpearl platform. Current partners and those in development include companies in e-commerce, accounting, marketing automation and product fulfillment. We are looking for a Senior Partner Marketing Manager to drive increased acquisition of new users and deliver revenue growth through our network of partners. We see our partnerships as long term strategic relationships and the successful candidate will be able to drive short term business results while also building long term, mutually productive relationships with our Partners.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, growing team and have a lot of fun as we accelerate our growth.
- Develop relationships at all levels within our partners and negotiate mutually effective co-marketing strategies and plans. This will include lead generation through joint collateral, event management, online and offline marketing, sales engagement and demo support.
- Coordinate with the Brightpearl Development, Sales, Support and Marketing teams to ensure full support for partners within the company.
- Drive alignment of Brightpearl and Partner Marketing strategies.
- Produce high quality sales leads from our strategic partnerships.
- Provide sales support for Brightpearl and Partner sales teams.
Experience and Qualifications
- Hands on experience developing and executing high impact, effective Marketing campaigns through a partner network.
- Proven track record of results with a detail oriented, own the outcome mindset and approach.
- Proven ability to successfully navigate partner and internal company organizations.
- A very effective communicator at all levels. Able to drive alignment and action toward goals.
- Solid analytical skills.
- A team first mindset, with high results, low ego orientation.
- Excited by challenge and opportunity of a fast moving, high opportunity start-up environment.
- 5-8 years relevant experience.
- BA required, MBA a plus.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications