Content and Social Media Manager
|Title:||Content and Social Media Manager|
DescriptionContent and Social Media Manager
Brightpearl is a cloud-based platform for retailers that integrates orders, inventory and customer data across channels. Brightpearl eliminates the need for multi-channel retailers to have to cobble together spreadsheets, manual processes and point solution software. With Brightpearl, retailers can be confident that their core business data across both online and offline channels is under control, saving time, money and providing a solid foundation so they can focus on growth. Brightpearl has built-in integrations with Magento, eBay and Amazon providing retailers with ready access to new channels of distribution.
Brightpearl is growing fast and this is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, fun team and have a real impact on Brand, our customers and our growth.
The Content and Social Media Manager is a critical role as we drive engagement with our customers and prospects and build Brightpearl into a powerful, worldwide Brand. Specifically, the person in this role will drive the translation of our Brand Platform into a content and social strategy and lead execution across online and offline channels. This will require deep insights into our customers and a focus on content and a Brand voice that our customers find compelling and useful while positioning Brightpearl as a thought leader in our category and partner with our customers. The person in this role will also be part of an extended team that develops our Community strategy and drives programs that connect and engage our emerging Partner and Customer Communities.
- Develop a clear, integrated content strategy that delivers on the Brightpearl Brand Ideal while also delivering on short and long term business objectives. This will include execution across Brightpearl.com, webinars, videos, partner support, whitepapers, blog content, social media and PR;
- Develop a social media strategy including blogger and key influencer outreach and help guide social media efforts across the company;
- Provide leadership and direction to ensure that editorial guidelines and Brand voice are consistently applied and reinforced;
- Partner with Support and Customer Success Teams in building and engaging our Customer and Partner Communities;
- Develop methods through which we measure effectiveness and optimize our content and community programs.
- Strength in developing and executing a content strategy and through online and offline editorial programs;
- Hands on experience and a passion for creating great content;
- Direct experience developing and executing high impact, effective social media campaigns;
- Experience and passion for developing engaging and effective content and social programs with small to mid-size businesses (retail experience a plus);
- Proven track record of results with a detail oriented, own the outcome mind-set and approach;
- Proven ability to successfully navigate partner and internal company organizations;
- A very effective communicator at all levels. Able to drive alignment and action toward goals;
- Solid analytical skills;
- A team first mind-set, with high results, low ego orientation;
- Excited by challenge and opportunity of a fast moving, high opportunity start-up environment;
- 8+ years relevant experience;
- BA required, advanced degree a plus.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications